OUR FULL RANGE OF PLANNING SERVICES
Fully detailed plans and supporting planning documents prepared, submitted and managed for:-
- Single/Double Storey extensions
- Home Office/Garden Out Buildings
- Conservatories and Orangeries
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Loft Conversions
We can also prepare and submit and manage the following applications for you:
- Certificate of Lawfulness of Proposed Use or Development (CLOPUD)
Recommended if your proposed development is permitted development … to confirm it is and prevent issues when you sell your house in the future
- Certificate of Lawfulness of Existing Use or Development (CLEUD)
Recommended if you are proposing to sell or are selling your property or dealing with enforcement
- Advertisement consent
- Listed Buildings/Conservation Area consent
- Change of Use
- Agricultural Buildings
- Prepare & submit documentation for approval of Reserved Matters
- Discharge conditions
Prepare and submit Written Representation planning appeals presenting a carefully thought-through case supported by evidence to ensure the best possible chance of success.
And offer standalone services:
- Planning appraisals to properly advise you as the landowner, developer, seller, or potential purchaser on planning prospects.
Once we have met, we can give you a more detailed priced package. Costs vary depending upon the content of each individual project.
Quotations given will include:
- Site visits and surveys *
- Estimate for drawings – Existing and Proposed Floor Plans and Elevations, Block and Site Plan *
- Application to your Local Authority via the Planning Portal – Application Forms & Certificates, Planning Statement and Design & Access Statement
- Cost of application fee payable to your Local Authority and cost of additional technical reports, should they be required for validation *
- Schedule of likely expenses, including mileage, land registry search, printing & postage for submission, required amendments to plans post submission
- Management and monitoring of your application, as your Planning Agent with the Local Planning Authority
* Where plans and other surveys and reports are required, the client is responsible for instructing persons to provide these, although we will assist in identifying suitable persons.